Sunday, January 9, 2011

Moving my Blog!

Happy New Year from PhDcupcaker! Doesn’t that look like me (even just a little)? I tried my best! We have had a website for a while, but haven’t been good about updating it – I guess that is one of our New Year’s resolutions! Since I got into blogging my cupcakes and other treats last year I thought it might be better to house my blog on our site. So, from now on you will find PhDcupcaker at: http://themalesfamily.com/phdcupcaker. I am going to try to be better about blogging. I hope you like the new design! I found a really great template by Gisele Jaquenod. You can find more of her free templates here. I then adapted it, including adding my own images and menus. I hope you like it! The menu on the left side will allow you to go easily to the archives for different treats and sweet related posts. Not all of the buttons are operational yet because I am still behind in posts!

For those of you that followed my blogspot blog I’d love for you to follow this new one. I won’t be posting here anymore. For those of you new to my blog please become a follower! Just click on the join my site button on the right of the new site.

1 comments:

Andrea at Nummy Kitchen said...

Visiting from Club: Baked, headed to your new site now. Love the apple cupcakes below, how fun!

Post a Comment