Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chocolate Salted-Caramel Mini Cupcakes



So, this one deserves two pictures... I actually copied this one from the Martha Stewart Cupcake book. I didn't follow the recipe exactly, but pretty close. If I get a chance (next week when I'm on spring break I'll post the recipe I used). I decided to make these because I was jealous that some family were indulging in cupcakes from Cake in a Cup in Toldeo, OH (http://www.cakeinacuptoledo.com/). So, these are great! They are mini-cupcakes - so tiny you can just eat one whole in one bite! Although.... that means I have been eating them all day! I love the salty sweet combination. These are completely homemade - the cake, the icing, and the filling. Although the cake isn't the greatest on its own the sea-salted caramel filling makes up for it! Plus, the icing is so delicious! I promise I'll post this recipe soon because you will want to make these ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment